Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Dare You!

I just found this adorable video tutorial from Rosebonbon Creations on how to make a very nicely done "Wedding Jar" to give as a decoration or keepsake. There are so many things you could do with one of these cuties. How about giving one as a wedding gift with a photo of the real bride and groom inside? What about for a 50th wedding anniversary? This nicely done tutorial sent my mind reeling with ideas for creating a very special gift. Now, what about the dare part? I dare you to watch this entire video from start to finish without tapping your foot to the music once! Can you do it?...I sure couldn't!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great tutorial....had to watch it without the music though as couldn`t find the volume button on my son`s laptop.
    Happy day.
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's wonderful! Another project to add to my pile...I love it! Thanks for sharing the tutorial.
    The music was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?