Monday, January 4, 2010

A Most Wonderful Gift.

Yesterday I said that I would share a most wonderful gift from a very special friend on the other side of the world. Natalie is an artist who makes the most beautiful bookcards, cards, minis and many other creations from her home in Belgium. Below is the bookcard that she created especially for me.

It is a beautiful vintage cream color with ornate gold accents. It also displays one of my most favorite scriptures Mathew 28:19,20. She made it with a little door that swings open complete with hinges and all to display the second half of the verse. She even made a beautiful gold stand for me to display it with. I was so touched to receive such a beautiful piece of artwork from someone so special that I just had to share it with all of you.


If you would like to see more of her gorgeous bookcards, please visit her Youtube Channel where she demonstrates how to make these and many other wonderful pieces. You can also visit Her Blog as well for more inspiring projects.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    I popped over to visit Natalie.
    Wow, she is very talented. Thanks for sharing your special gift from your friend.
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna for stopping by to visit me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and sweet of Natalie to share with you. I think it is wonderful how we meet so many wonderful people through our blogs, and gain some beautiful friendships. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, I couldn't agree more with you! I have made some really great friends here in blogland that continue to inspire me daily including you! I love your blog and visit whenever I need a great idea for a card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy!! wow that is a beautiful gift lucky you!! I feel so bad I havent talked to you for ever.. and thank you about the info on the clothes pin I just got O.T. book in the mail
    thanks again
    Hugs Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem Norma Jean it is just so nice to hear from you pal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This creation is wonderful! I'm so enjoying all of your posts and this pretty blog background!
    ~Angela Harris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool gift ideas! Wish someone also send me like that. Anyway, I've been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.

    toni

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?