Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Upcycled Tape Reels and A Free Vintage Image.

We all get a kick out making something from nothing don't we? I know I do! Especially when it means I can keep it from ending up in a landfill somewhere. Take a peek at my video below to see how you might do the same with that next empty roll of tape you have laying around.


*Please remember to pause the music below before starting the video.

And another free vintage image for you. Isn't this gorgeous! I plan to use this for as a journal page on the vintage mini I am currently working on. Enjoy.

Click the image to enlarge and save to your computer. For use in your art only please. No collage sheets or image CD's....tsk,tsk...LOL :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I MUST MUST TRY...if i get enough...i may try it with my students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made several of these! I never wear them without getting a bunch of compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <i looooooooooooooooove this picture,Cindy,i can't enlarge it,
    big warm hugs
    I mis you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial...love your bracelets! Thanks for the beautiful vintage image, I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image! And great tute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is gorgeous! Thank you so much for your good wishes for Nelson's recovery (and me as well :-) He is on the mend and hopefully will be back to himself soon. I'm looking forward to getting back to my blogging/visiting schedule. I miss it but just have so much else going on right now. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?