Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Jackal.

The Jackal.

It started innocently enough. Searching for just the right vintage photo for week three of the design challenge at Vintage flair, I came across a seemingly innocent looking photo of a vintage young man. He looked so sweet posing for this photo with a spray of flowers placed delicately in his hands.

I decided I would tint the photo red and that was the start of this photos transformation. As I began to add elements to the page this sweet young man began to take on a dubious appearance. I added more elements and he began to look increasingly more sinister. By the time I added the words you see at the side I was convinced that the story I was making up in my head was all wrong. This wasn't a sweet young man, he was a sinister young gigolo! Just look at that evil glint in his eye. Since the challenge required that we use a pearl and the letter J somewhere in the layout I decided to go with the word "Jackal"...a most befitting description don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Haha you've transformed him! How clever. It totally works lol :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?