Monday, June 15, 2009

We're Havin A Junkin Party!

Join me for some good old fashioned vintage, "Junkin" fun on Thursday June 18, 2009 over at Meandmyhouseblog.blogspot.com where we will share our thrifted, antiquing, salvaged, and otherwise tossed aside and greatest finds with you.

There will be many different vintage blogs participating in the Junk Party so be sure to stop by and see all that is on display. The hardest part for me will probably be trying to decide on what junking finds to display. Will it be the old salvaged window I turned into a coffee table or the old fruit crate label coffee table that I found at a yard sale? Could it be the antique radio or the heirloom china cabinet that I post up to share? I guess you will just have to stop by and see!

For more information, simply click on the Junk Party badge to the left or the link above and mark your calenders for some great fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, can't wait to find out! I'm thinking about participating...hmmm. I'll definitely check it out :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?