Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TOGETHER AGAIN.

This piece was made for a challenge that required the use of both a postage stamp and the letter P which was absolutely perfect for the idea I had in my head. Sometimes getting those ideas out of my head and onto paper is extremely difficult and I usually end up dissatisfied with the results. Not so with this piece. Finally, this was exactly how I envisioned it would turn out! "From pea brain to paper" as I am fond of saying!

In this particular challenge we are creating a piece every week for a month and at the end of the month we are required to turn all of the pieces into some sort of wall art. I can't wait to see what the final outcome looks like. And of course I will share photos with you.

3 comments:

  1. Your work is so beautiful. I love to pop in and see what you are doing.. Congrats on a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute! I love pictures of romantic Victorian couples! You did a great job!

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dors and Alli for the wonderful compliments! I really enjoy the creative process but sharing it with others it what truly inspires me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?