Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Great Beeswax Tutorial.

Today I came across this really neat video by the awesome artist, "Wyanne" showing how she incorporates beeswax into some of her projects. She covers a lot of the do's and dont's of using beeswax that a beginner might find interesting to know about before attempting to use beeswax.
She uses a different method to heat her wax than I do but it seems just as effective. It does, however, require a bit more caution so as to avoid overheating the wax. The video is a little grainy but I encourage you to watch it all the way through if you wish to learn more about this versatile and impressive medium.

*As always, don't forget to pause the Vintage Vignette Radio button below before watching the video.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy:
    You are adorable. The sombrero is cute on you.
    I have been out of Bloglandia for awhile as I am working but I really want to check your site out as it is pretty and has lots of information. I am particularly interested in the beeswax tutorials.
    Take care and I will be back.
    peace
    carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole! I love beeswax too and I put it on almost every project that I make. I have been trying to get to posting a few beeswaxed tags soon so check back often :)

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?