Thursday, July 16, 2009

It Just Occured To Me Today...

It just occurred to me today that as I approach nearly 70 blog posts that I have never put up a photo of myself. Now I am not one of those people that stresses over pictures of myself...well maybe just a bit....but not enough to avoid the camera by any means! Pictures are the way we document our lives, ourselves, our fleeting youth and our anticipated maturity. They are nothing to be dreaded or feel even the slightest bit pensive about.

Now don't get me wrong, I'll be the first one to point out every one of my dimples and jiggly areas of question less than a nanosecond after my eyes process the image into my brain...but hey! This is what makes Cindy Shea,Cindy Shea and I for one have learned to love it. Now I don't always LIKE it but I certainly have learned to love it. So without further ado...here I am in all my goofy and frou frou, artsy fartsy, mood swinging, happy dancin, and craftastic glory! So glad to finally meet you face to face. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cindy Shea nice to see ya! lol. Love the fiesta hat ;) It makes me want to party! That's all I want to do since I turned 21 is party LOL! :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21! Ally, It's no wonder I havn't seen much of you around these days;) I hope you are having a blast of a good time! Take it from a 35 year old who has done her share of rippin up the town...have fun but party safe...Always have a designated driver and never set your drink down unattended anywhere! Do all these things and you will be able to rock on without any worries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindi ... so happy to get to see a pic of you on your blog, though I've see one at the Vintage Flaire site as well. Love your blog dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks nfaband, so glad to have you along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?