Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vintage Inspired Accessories.

As it turns out, the documents file on my computer is just about to explode due to the seemingly millions of photos I have stored there. Like so many of us, I tend to save a copy of just about every picture I take. As I was cleaning out my documents file and deleting items, I came across these photos of some of my vintage inspired jewelry creations. I know that I posted them on some of the other art sites that I belong to but I realized that I never posted them here as a main photo. I did add them to the sidebar but that cannot be enlarged so I am posting them here.

These are some of the various hatpins, brooches, and hair accessories that I have made over the past few months. Some I have listed in my Etsy shop and some I have given away as gifts. I must say that the hatpins have been my favorite by far. As a matter of fact I have decided to call my blogshop that is soon to open "The Vintage Hatpin". I can't wait to share my treasures-some new, some old but all vintage and beautiful-with you.




2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the name! So pretty :)

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    I did not realize this is what you do!
    They are gorgeous!!

    Glad you received your new purse OK, and that you love it!!
    Blessings and have a great week.

    Barbara Jean

    PS Hope you are having good days. =0))

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?