Saturday, July 18, 2009

Crass But Cute.

So This weekend I have been babysitting my sister's Yorkshire Terrier while she and my brother-in-law are out of town. Fergie is the sweetest, mildest, most loving Yorkie that I have ever seen. She will lovingly lay in my lap for hours and just loves to cuddle and have her belly rubbed.

She visits our house quite a bit, oftentimes just to have a play date with our pug Daisy and our cat Spanky. She really loves our cat Spanky. They chase each other throughout the house and when they get tired they cuddle up for a nap together. Fergie is just a delight to have around.

Last night as my hubby and I sat watching television, Fergie grabbed her stuffed Mickey Mouse glove and proceeded to show it some love...And I mean REALLY show it some love! It is the strangest thing because she is a female. I guess in her little mind it made sense. The video is a bit crass but well worth the chuckle.

*As always, be sure to pause the Vintage Vignette Radio button below before starting video.

2 comments:

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?