Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Hummingbird Fun.



I have still been enjoying my early mornings sitting out in the garden and hand feeding the hummingbirds! I tried to get video of it but they seem to be scared of the camera so I used my mini Flip camera and although they would not land for me to hand feed them, they did buzz all around me. There are 3 feeders visible to the camera in the foreground and four more in the background with hummers swarming all around. Also, I can't figure out for the life of me why my video says February 2007 after loading it up to Youtube today! Does anyone know why this does this. I uploaded it twice trying to fix it but it still says It! Strange indeed.

*As always, be sure to pause the Vintage Vignette Radio button all the way below before playing the video.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment on my CD collage. It is always good when you can recycle right?

    Nice to hear from you.
    Hugs
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?