Friday, April 3, 2009

I Guess You Could Say...

I guess you really could say that I am a little obsessed with anything vintage, victorian, edwardian, or retro. Why, I am not so sure about. I do know that things were so much more feminine and delicate back then. Being a woman I guess I am naturally drawn to these things. The images that really catch my attention these days usually have lace, old buttons or women adorned in soft florals. I enjoyed creating this card focal using a vintage image that I lightly scumbled and added stamped text to. It was then given a light coating of beeswax to soften the overall effect. Finally, I gave the entire image a dusting of light blue "Perfect Pearls" (see perfect pearls description below). My sister says my style is "So Predictable" but I wouldn't have it any other way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?