Monday, May 4, 2009

More Eye Candy!

Since I had so much fun sharing with you how to make the glass tile pendants and recommended that you make several ahead of time to give as last minute hostess gifts, I thought you might enjoy a quick video showcasing some lovely pendants created by the very talented designer Susy P. from earthexpressions.etsy.com. She does gorgeous work and offers her creations for sale on her Etsy shop. She has also graciously extended a 20% discount on her unique creations for all registered followers of The Vintage Vignette blog. Susy also hosts her own informative blog at byearthexpressions.blogspot.com so please be sure to take a peak.

*Please remember to scroll down to The Vintage Vingette Radio button below and press pause or you will continue to hear music while you are trying to watch the video.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing these great links.....am off to check them out now

    Bree's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words about mi work Cyndi :) Your Blog is AWESOME! Now I am one of your followers... Keep up the great work!
    Blessings,
    Susy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susy I am so glad I could feature your work! When I find something that appeals to me I can't help but share it with others.

    ReplyDelete

Was This Post Helpful and Informative?